Friday, April 1, 2011

Merging blog over to TheDentalWarrior.com

I'll be merging my marketing content over on my new blog, www.TheDentalWarrior.com.  Rev Up My Marketing continues on, but this way I don't have to duplicate my efforts.  Here's an article you may find interesting:

Social Media Ads & Landing Pages

Facebook advertising for dentists  I’m still here (after nearly a week of not writing)!  I’ve got a long list of topics to write about here on TheDentalWarrior.com. But, I was inspired to write this based on a recent experience.
I’ve been skeptical about the value and potential of social media, in general.  And, I’ve been leery of paid advertising in social media like Facebook.  In a previous blog post, I mentioned that I was surprised to have some luck (ROI) with Facebook ads.  I initially did it as a bit of a lark.  But, to my surprise, I have gotten a number of good patients from those ads.  So, it occurred to me that I should expand my advertising efforts on Facebook.  Check this out… Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment